Event Date December 11, 2018 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Location – Treforest TC103
Introducing a taught route for claim making, ideal for exploring theories and ideas for making D1 & D2 claims
Presented by Lyndsey Muir, Lecturer in Educational Development CELT
LEEP INTO FELLOWSHIP
. Week 1
• Safety and confidence building as individuals & as a group;
• Start exploring practice through the lens of eduspeak and the UKPSF
• Mapping against the UKPSF. Non-contact time activity:
• Reading, reflective writing. Week 2
• Exploring conceptual frameworks that describe how students absorb, process, and retain knowledge during learning. Non-contact time activity:
• Reading, reflective account of professional practice. Week 3
• PVs designing for valuing and enabling;
• Clarity of claim making;
• Surgery – 121/Q&A/Trouble shooting.
Non-contact time activity:
• Claim writing.
When you click through to My Information you will be asked for your username and password.
Your username is actually your staff number (all digits, no letters – eg. C123456, is typed as 123456).